About this book
Included in the coverage:
- The development of social attention in human infants.
- Neural bases for social attention in healthy humans.
- Social attention, social presence, and the dual function of gaze.
- Early departures from normative processes of social engagement in infants with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Aberrant social attention and its underlying neural correlates in adults with ASD.
- The future of social attention research.
The Many Faces of Social Attention will interest researchers in social neuroscience, social psychology, developmental psychology, social cognition, visual attention and cognition, and clinical psychology, and inspire new advances in this increasinglyimportant area of study.