About this book
This volume is dedicated to the memory of Marc Yor, who passed away in 2014. The invited contributions by his collaborators and former students bear testament to the value and diversity of his work and of his research focus, which covered broad areas of probability theory. The volume also provides personal recollections about him, and an article on his essential role concerning the Doeblin documents.
With contributions by P. Salminen, J-Y. Yen & M. Yor; J. Warren; T. Funaki; J. Pitman& W. Tang; J-F. Le Gall; L. Alili, P. Graczyk & T. Zak; K. Yano & Y. Yano; D. Bakry & O. Zribi; A. Aksamit, T. Choulli & M. Jeanblanc; J. Pitman; J. Obloj, P. Spoida & N. Touzi; P. Biane; J. Najnudel; P. Fitzsimmons, Y. Le Jan & J. Rosen; L.C.G. Rogers & M. Duembgen; E. Azmoodeh, G. Peccati & G. Poly, timP-L Méliot, A. Nikeghbali; P. Baldi; N. Demni, A. Rouault & M. Zani; N. O'Connell; N. Ikeda & H. Matsumoto; A. Comtet & Y. Tourigny; P. Bougerol; L. Chaumont; L. Devroye & G. Letac; D. Stroock and M. Emery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-18585-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-18584-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-18585-9
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site