About this book
This volume presents a collection of carefully selected contributions in the area of social media analysis.
Each chapter opens up a number of research directions that have the potential to be taken on further in this rapidly growing area of research.
The chapters are diverse enough to serve a number of directions of research with Sentiment Analysis as the dominant topic in the book.
The authors have provided a broad range of research achievements from multimodal sentiment identification to emotion detection in a Chinese microblogging website.
The book will be useful to research students, academics and practitioners in the area of social media analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-18458-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-18457-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-18458-6
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book