About this book
This book comprehensively reviews imaging of the pediatric gastrointestinal tract and accessory digestive organs from a practical approach.
Starting with a brief discussion on techniques this is followed by a couple of comprehensive chapters covering emergency/acute pediatric abdominal imaging. A series of traditional anatomically structured chapters on the oesophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon and accessory organs then follow. Each chapter carefully considers the role of the currently available imaging techniques and discusses and illustrates diagnostic dilemmas. The closing chapter focuses on pediatric interventional procedures performed with imaging guidance.
Since the first edition, the text has been fully updated and new illustrations included. Against the background of rapid advances in imaging technology and the distinctive aspects of gastrointestinal imaging in children and infants, this volume will serve as an essential reference for general and pediatric radiologists as well as for radiologists in training, neonatologists and pediatricians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-18434-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-18433-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-18434-0
- Series Print ISSN 0942-5373
- Series Online ISSN 2197-4187
- Buy this book on publisher's site