Table of contents
About this book
This research book presents some specific multimedia systems that have been developed and applied in practice. More specifically, it consists of an editorial, an introductory chapter and six chapters as below.
· Use of Multi-attribute Decision Making for Combining Audio-Lingual and Visual-Facial Modalities in Emotion Recognition.
· Cooperative Learning assisted by Automatic Classification within Social Networking Services.
· Improving Peer-to-Peer Communication in e-Learning by Development of an Advanced Messaging System.
· Fuzzy-based Digital Video Stabilization in Static Scenes.
· Development of Architecture, Information Archive and Multimedia Formats for Digital e-Libraries.
· Layered Ontological Image for Intelligent Interaction to extend User Capabilities on Multimedia Systems in a Folksonomy Driven Environment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17744-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-17743-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-17744-1
- Series Print ISSN 2190-3018
- Series Online ISSN 2190-3026
- Buy this book on publisher's site