About this book
Maximizing reader insights into the challenges facing maritime supply chains and container port logistics service providers in Asia, this book highlights their innovative responses to these challenges through real-world case studies.
With a focus on mathematical modeling, simulation and heuristics approaches, this book provides academics, engineers, container terminal operators, students in logistics and supply chain management with the latest approaches that can be used to address the planning and scheduling problem in large container terminal yards.
This book can be used on a self-contained basis as teaching cases in an undergraduate or specialist class setting, or on techniques applied to maritime container operations for port operations.
- Book Title Planning and Scheduling for Maritime Container Yards
- Book Subtitle Supporting and Facilitating the Global Supply Network
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17025-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-17024-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-35202-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-17025-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 110
- Number of Illustrations 15 b/w illustrations, 24 illustrations in colour
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing
- Buy this book on publisher's site