About this book
This practical, concise guide discusses how to distinguish different types of tremor and make the diagnosis of essential tremor. Written in an easy-to-read format, this book summarises other conditions that may be confused with essential tremor and details all current treatment options for this condition, including medications, surgery and non-invasive alternatives. Examination techniques for patients with a tremor complaint are described, some of which may be novel to the general practitioner, and case studies full of diagnostic and examination pearls are provided.
Essential Tremor in Clinical Practice is an updated version of Abdul Qayyum Rana’s previous book, An Introduction to Essential Tremor. Busy clinicians, including internists, general and family practitioners, and geriatricians will benefit from this short yet comprehensive, clinically focussed volume.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14598-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14597-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14598-3
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site