Table of contents
About this book
This useful book serves as both an introduction into current thought in Academic Global Surgery, and an early-career navigation tool for the newest generation of global surgeons. The authors examine the ways in which the scientific methods, educational focus and outcomes analysis which mark academic surgery are perfectly suited towards strengthening systems for surgical care in resource-poor regions of the world.
Academic Global Surgery brings together leaders in the field to investigate the educational, research and clinical collaborations needed to enhance understanding of surgical disease and improve surgical care worldwide. This source of current knowledge is the perfect tool for both students and young surgeons interested in a career in Academic Global Surgery, as well as those who wish to simply further their knowledge in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14298-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14297-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14298-2
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7481
- Series Online ISSN 2194-749X
- Buy this book on publisher's site