Table of contents
About this book
This volume will cover many of the most prevalent challenges for the urologist caring for adult congenital patients. The first section of the text will provide a framework for transition to an adult care model as well as a general approach to patients with three of the most common conditions encountered in congenitalism: myelodysplasia, Hypospadias, and exstrophy. The remainder of the text will cover anatomic issues in sexuality, fertitlity and genital issues, lower tract management, as well as upper tract management. Lastly, urological care of the pediatric cancer survivor will also be reviewed.
Transition and Lifelong Care in Congenital Urology is a valuable guide for Urologists providing long term care and treatment to patients with congenital anomalies and urological age-related problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14042-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14041-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14042-1
- Series Print ISSN 2197-7194
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7208
- Buy this book on publisher's site