About this book
This book provides an introduction to dynamical systems with multiple time scales. The approach it takes is to provide an overview of key areas, particularly topics that are less available in the introductory form. The broad range of topics included makes it accessible for students and researchers new to the field to gain a quick and thorough overview.
The first of its kind, this book merges a wide variety of different mathematical techniques into a more unified framework. The book is highly illustrated with many examples and exercises and an extensive bibliography. The target audience of this book are senior undergraduates, graduate students as well as researchers interested in using the multiple time scale dynamics theory in nonlinear science, either from a theoretical or a mathematical modeling perspective.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12316-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-12315-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-12316-5
- Series Print ISSN 0066-5452
- Series Online ISSN 2196-968X
- Buy this book on publisher's site