Table of contents
About this book
Demonstrating the latest research and analysis in the area of through-life engineering services (TES), this book utilizes case studies and expert analysis from an international array of practitioners and researchers – who together represent multiple manufacturing sectors: aerospace, railway and automotive – to maximize reader insights into the field of through-life engineering services.
As part of the EPSRC Centre in Through-life Engineering Services program to support the academic and industrial community, this book presents an overview of non-destructive testing techniques and applications and provides the reader with the information needed to assess degradation and possible automation of through-life engineering service activities . The latest developments in maintenance-repair-overhaul (MRO) are presented with emphasis on cleaning technologies, repair and overhaul approaches and planning and digital assistance. The impact of these technologies on sustainable enterprises is also analyzed.
This book will help to support the existing TES community and will provide future studies with a strong base from which to analyze and apply techn9olgical trends to real world examples.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12111-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-12110-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-12111-6
- Series Print ISSN 1619-5736
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6589
- Buy this book on publisher's site