About this book
The present book provides guidance to understanding complicated coupled processes based on the experimental data available and implementation of developed algorithms in numerical codes. Results of selected test cases in the fields of closed-form solutions (e.g., deformation processes), single processes (such as groundwater flow) as well as coupled processes are presented.
It is part of the OpenGeoSys initiative - an open source project to share knowledge and experience in environmental analysis and scientific computation with the community.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11894-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11893-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11894-9
- Series Print ISSN 2363-6181
- Series Online ISSN 2363-619X
- Buy this book on publisher's site