About this book
This monograph presents and analyzes the optimization, game-theoretic and simulation models of control mechanisms for ecological-economic systems.
It is devoted to integrated assessment mechanisms for total risks and losses, penalty mechanisms, risk payment mechanisms, financing and costs compensation mechanisms for risk level reduction, sales mechanisms for risk level quotas, audit mechanisms, mechanisms for expected losses reduction, economic motivation mechanisms, optimization mechanisms for regional environmental (risk level reduction) programs, and mechanisms for authorities' interests coordination.
The book is aiming at undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as at experts in mathematical modeling and control of ecological economic, socioeconomic and organizational systems.
- Book Title Control Mechanisms for Ecological-Economic Systems
- Series Title Studies in Systems, Decision and Control
- Series Abbreviated Title Studies in Systems, Decision and Control
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10915-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-10914-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-36503-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-10915-2
- Series ISSN 2198-4182
- Series E-ISSN 2198-4190
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVI, 166
- Number of Illustrations 67 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Control and Systems Theory
- Buy this book on publisher's site