Table of contents
About this book
This book gathers contributions presented at the 7th International Conference on Soft Methods in Probability and Statistics SMPS 2014, held in Warsaw (Poland) on September 22-24, 2014. Its aim is to present recent results illustrating new trends in intelligent data analysis. It gives a comprehensive overview of current research into the fusion of soft computing methods with probability and statistics.
Synergies of both fields might improve intelligent data analysis methods in terms of robustness to noise and applicability to larger datasets, while being able to efficiently obtain understandable solutions of real-world problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10765-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10764-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10765-3
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365