Table of contents
About these proceedings
The contributions of this volume stem from the “Fifth International Conference on the Dynamics of Information Systems” held in Gainesville, FL in February 2013, and discuss state-of the-art techniques in handling problems and solutions in the broad field of information systems. Dynamics of Information Systems: Computational and Mathematical Challenges presents diverse aspects of modern information systems with an emphasis on interconnected network systems and related topics, such as signal and message reconstruction, network connectivity, stochastic network analysis, cyber and computer security, community and cohesive structures in complex networks.
Information systems are a vital part of modern societies. They are essential to our daily actions, including social networking, business and bank transactions, as well as sensor communications. The rapid increase in these capabilities has enabled us with more powerful systems, readily available to sense, control, disperse, and analyze information.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10046-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10045-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10046-3
- Series Print ISSN 2194-1009
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1017
- About this book