Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume of Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing contains accepted papers presented at SOCO 2014, CISIS 2014 and ICEUTE 2014, all conferences held in the beautiful and historic city of Bilbao (Spain), in June 2014. Soft computing represents a collection or set of computational techniques in machine learning, computer science and some engineering disciplines, which investigate, simulate, and analyze very complex issues and phenomena.
After a through peer-review process, the 9th SOCO 2014 International Program Committee selected 31 papers which are published in these conference proceedings. In this relevant edition a special emphasis was put on the organization of special sessions. One special session was organized related to relevant topics as: Soft Computing Methods in Manufacturing and Management Systems.
The aim of the 7th CISIS 2014 conference is to offer a meeting opportunity for academic and industry-related researchers belonging to the various, vast communities of Computational Intelligence, Information Security, and Data Mining. The need for intelligent, flexible behaviour by large, complex systems, especially in mission-critical domains, is intended to be the catalyst and the aggregation stimulus for the overall event.
After a through peer-review process, the CISIS 2014 International Program Committee selected 23 papers and the 5th ICEUTE 2014 International Program Committee selected 2 papers which are published in these conference proceedings as well.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title International Joint Conference SOCO’14-CISIS’14-ICEUTE’14
- Book Subtitle Bilbao, Spain, June 25th-27th, 2014, Proceedings
José Gaviria de la Puerta
Iván García Ferreira
Pablo Garcia Bringas
André C.P.L.F. de Carvalho
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Abbreviated Title Advs in Intelligent Syst., Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07995-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-07994-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-07995-0
- Series ISSN 2194-5357
- Series E-ISSN 2194-5365
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 579
- Number of Illustrations 130 b/w illustrations, 57 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site