About these proceedings
This book addresses prediction, mining and analysis of offline characteristics and behaviors from online data and vice versa. Each chapter will focus on a different aspect of virtual worlds to real world prediction e.g., demographics, personality, location, etc.
There is a growing body of literature that focuses on the similarities and differences between how people behave in the offline world vs. how they behave in these virtual environments. Data mining has aided in discovering interesting insights with respect to how people behave in these virtual environments.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07142-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-07141-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-07142-8
- Series Print ISSN 2213-8684
- Series Online ISSN 2213-8692
- Buy this book on publisher's site