Table of contents
About this book
This work represents a milestone for the "ULOOP User-centric Wireless Local Loop" project funded by the EU IST Seventh Framework Programme.
ULOOP is focused on the robust, secure, and autonomic deployment of user-centric wireless networks. Contributions by ULOOP partners as well as invited tutorials by international experts in the field. The expected impact is to increase awareness to user-centric networking in terms, e.g., of business opportunities and quality of experience, and to present adequate technology to sustain the growth of user-friendly wireless architectures.
Throughout the last 3 years, ULOOP has developed enabling technologies for user-centricity in wireless networks, with particular emphasis on social trust management, cooperation incentives, community building, mobility estimation, and resource management.
This work will be of interest to researchers, policymakers, operators, vendors, and end-users interested in the current and future directions of user-centric access networks.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-05218-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-05217-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-05218-2
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5428
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5436
- Buy this book on publisher's site