Table of contents
About this book
In this fifth edition of Jack Jie Li's seminal "Name Reactions", the author has added twenty-seven new name reactions to reflect the recent advances in organic chemistry. As in previous editions, each reaction is delineated by its detailed step-by-step, electron-pushing mechanism and supplemented with the original and the latest references, especially from review articles. Now with addition of many synthetic applications, this book is not only an indispensable resource for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, but is also a good reference book for all organic chemists in both industry and academia.
Unlike other books on name reactions in organic chemistry, Name Reactions, A Collection of Detailed Reaction Mechanisms and Synthetic Applications focuses on the reaction mechanisms. It covers over 320 classical as well as contemporary name reactions.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-03979-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-03978-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-03979-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site