Table of contents
About this book
This book provides readers with modern computational techniques for solving variety of problems from electrical, mechanical, civil and chemical engineering. Mathematical methods are presented in a unified manner, so they can be applied consistently to problems in applied electromagnetics, strength of materials, fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer, environmental engineering, biomedical engineering, signal processing, automatic control and more.
• Features contributions from distinguished researchers on significant aspects of current numerical methods and computational mathematics;
• Presents actual results and innovative methods that provide numerical solutions, while minimizing computing times;
• Includes new and advanced methods and modern variations of known techniques that can solve difficult scientific problems efficiently.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-03967-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-03966-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-03967-1
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site