About this book
Several topics are covered, including: design, optimization, and control theory in real-time with applications in engineering; data assimilation, geometry registration, and parameter estimation with special attention to real-time computing in biomedical engineering and computational physics; real-time visualization of physics-based simulations in computer science; the treatment of high-dimensional problems in state space, physical space, or parameter space; the interactions between different model reduction and dimensionality reduction approaches; the development of general error estimation frameworks which take into account both model and discretization effects.
This book is primarily addressed to computational scientists interested in computational reduction techniques for large scale differential problems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-02090-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-02089-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-02090-7
- Series Print ISSN 2037-5255
- Series Online ISSN 2037-5263
- Buy this book on publisher's site