About this book
This research volume is a continuation of our previous volumes on intelligent machine. It is divided into three parts. Part I deals with big data and ontologies. It includes examples related to the text mining, rule mining and ontology. Part II is on knowledge-based systems. It includes context-centered systems, knowledge discovery, interoperability, consistency and systems of systems. The final part is on applications. The applications involve prediction, decision optimization and assessment.
This book is directed to the researchers who wish to explore the field of knowledge engineering further.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-01866-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-01865-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-01866-9
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site