About this book
This book presents a survey on recent attempts to treat classical regulator design problems in case of an uncertain dynamics. It is shown that source of the uncertainty can be twofold:
(i) The system is under the influence of an exogenous disturbance about which one has only incomplete - or none - information.
(ii) A portion of the dynamical law is unspecified - due to imperfect modeling.
Both cases are described by the state space model in a unified way
“Disturbance Attenuation for Uncertain Control Systems” presents a variety of approaches to the design problem in the presence of a (partly) unknown disturbance signal. There is a clear philosophy underlying each approach which can be characterized by either one of the following terms: Adaptive Control, Worst Case Design, Dissipation Inequalities.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-00957-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-00956-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-00957-5
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- About this book