Table of contents
About this book
This volume showcases contributions from internationally-known researchers in the field of information management. Most of the approaches presented here make use of fuzzy logic, introduced by L.A. Zadeh almost 50 years ago, which constitute a powerful tool to model and handle gradual concepts. What all of these contributions have in common is placing the user at the center of the information system, be it for helping him/her to query a data set, to handle imperfect information, or to discover useful knowledge from a massive collection of data.
Researchers working in data and knowledge management will greatly benefit from this collection of up-to-date studies. This may be also an invaluable source of information for postgraduate students interested in advanced information management techniques.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-00954-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-00953-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-00954-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book