About this book
Digital technologies influence architecture, art and design. These new technologies are generally used for preliminary design work and presentations, which hardly tap their experimental potential. Advanced 3D and animation software was originally developed for PC games and the film industry and offers strong algorithms. These algorithms make it possible to simulate reality as we know it, but the challenge lies in creating new realities with them.
The new volume in the RIEA Concepts Series introduces the "UrbanLobby" project by MRGD, the young London architecture office started by Melike Altinisik, Samer Chamoun and Daniel Widrig. The office recently won the SwissArtsAward 2007 for its work and their projects have been shown in a number of AA Gallery exhibitions.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-75790-1
- Copyright Information Springer Vienna 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-75789-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-75790-1
- Series Print ISSN 1610-0719
- Buy this book on publisher's site