About this book
Photoshop is the worldwide market leader among image editing software. Along with its classical use for photography and web design, it is also an important 3D-modeling tool. It is used to generate textures and for the post-production of rendered stills. In architectural terms, it can be said that Photoshop is used in all workflow phases, whether to generate and process planning layouts, to produce material textures for virtual modeling or for the final assembly of photographed and rendered image components.
This volume features solutions for typical everyday tasks and helps planners, architects and students achieve satisfying results with the help of Photoshop software.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-71666-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Vienna 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-71591-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-71666-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site