About this book
The visualization of light in space, its effect on model cubature and scenery, is one of the great challenges in architectural rendering. This is a decisive reason for the use of 3D tools – both for architecture offices and students. This volume features a number of exercises that enable the reader to learn how to light architecture models correctly. Complete virtual 3D scenarios are included that allow for the step-by-step construction of a lighting set up with the help of Cinema 4D® software that creates a realistic spatial impression. The tutorials are complemented by a chapter on the use of Cinema 4D®, importing CAD models and light sources as well as shadow types, which have been revised and expanded in the 9.5 and 10 version.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-211-69381-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag/Wien 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-48761-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-69381-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site