About this book
This extensively revised 4th edition comprehensively covers information retrieval from a biomedical and health perspective, providing an understanding of the theory, implementation, and evaluation of information retrieval systems in the biomedical and health domain. It features revised chapters covering the theory, practical applications, evaluation and research directions of biomedical and health information retrieval systems. Emphasis is placed on defining where current applications and research systems are heading in a range of areas, including their use by clinicians, consumers, researchers, and others.
Information Retrieval: A Biomedical and Health Perspective provides a practically applicable guide to range of techniques for information retrieval and is ideal for use by both the trainee and experienced biomedical informatician seeking an up-to-date resource on the topic.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-47686-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-47685-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-47686-1
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1917
- Series Online ISSN 2197-3741
- Buy this book on publisher's site