About this book
This book provides discussion and the exchange of information on principles, strategies, models, techniques, applications and methodological options possible to develop in research in management and industrial engineering. It communicates the latest developments and thinking on the research methodologies subject in the different areas, worldwide. It seeks cultural and geographic diversity in studies highlighting research methodologies that can be used in these different study areas. This book has a special interest in research on important issues that transcend the boundaries of single academic subjects. It presents contributions that challenge the paradigms and assumptions of individual disciplines or functions, with chapters grounded in conceptual and / or empirical literature.
The main aim of this book is to provide a channel of communication to disseminate knowledge between academics and researchers, with a special focus on the management and industrial engineering fields. This book can serve as a useful reference for academics, researchers, managers, engineers, and other professionals in related matters with research methodologies. Contributors have identified the theoretical and practical implications of their methodological options to the development and improvement of their different study and research areas.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Research Methodology in Management and Industrial Engineering
J. Paulo Davim
- Series Title Management and Industrial Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Management, Industrial Engineer.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-40896-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-40895-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-40898-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-40896-1
- Series ISSN 2365-0532
- Series E-ISSN 2365-0540
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 154
- Number of Illustrations 8 b/w illustrations, 3 illustrations in colour
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing
- Buy this book on publisher's site