About this book
It relays to the reader a contemporary view of the emerging interplay between the heart and adiposity-related diseases. In addition, this volume discusses the clinical implications and therapeutic targets of EAT in atrial fibrillation, heart failure and coronary artery disease.
Comprehensive yet focused, Epicardial Adipose Tissue: From Cell to Clinic is an essential resource for physicians, residents, fellows, and medical students in cardiology, endocrinology, primary care, and health promotion and disease prevention.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-40570-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-40569-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-40570-0
- Series Print ISSN 2196-8969
- Series Online ISSN 2196-8977
- Buy this book on publisher's site