Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses various aspects of Industry 4.0 from the perspective of information system evolution. Industry 4.0 refers to a new phase in the industrial revolution that relies heavily on interconnectivity, automation, machine learning, real-time data, the Internet of Things and blockchain technology.
The interdisciplinary book addresses a number of topics related to modern information technologies, and presents innovative concepts, methods, models and tools for the development of information systems to support Industry 4.0. Focusing on artificial intelligence, collective knowledge processing and blockchain technology, it appeals to a wide readership, including researchers, students, business managers and professionals, software developers, as well as IT and management specialists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-40417-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-40416-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-40417-8
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site