About this book
This book presents the findings of a comparative study on office work culture in Germany and China. Focusing on behavioural and work practices, it explains the cultural influences on local staff’s personal behaviour.
The book also offers solutions for improving overall productivity, and examines digital work environments in manufacturing and sales organisations. Documenting business practices and cultural traits, as well as typical approaches to conflict situations, it lays the foundations for better global teamwork.
International project management Country-specific best practices Global team work Intercultural Management in the digital age German and Chinese stereotypes Doing business in China
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38763-1
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-38762-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-38763-1
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5482
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5490
- Buy this book on publisher's site