Table of contents
About this book
From artificial neural net / game theory / semantic applications, to modeling tools, smart manufacturing systems, and data science research – this book offers a broad overview of modern intelligent methods and applications of machine learning, evolutionary computation, Industry 4.0 technologies, and autonomous agents leading to the Internet of Things and potentially a new technological revolution. Though chiefly intended for IT professionals, it will also help a broad range of users of future emerging technologies adapt to the new smart / intelligent wave.
In separate chapters, the book highlights fourteen successful examples of recent advances in the rapidly evolving area of intelligent systems. Covering major European projects paving the way to a serious smart / intelligent collaboration, the chapters explore e.g. cyber-security issues, 3D digitization, aerial robots, and SMEs that have introduced cyber-physical production systems. Taken together, they offer unique insights into contemporary artificial intelligence and its potential for innovation.
Computational Intelligence Intelligent Systems Intelligent Technologies Intelligent Methods Neural Networks
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38704-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-38703-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-38704-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site