About this book
Revealing essential roles of the tumor microenvironment in cancer progression, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the latest research on the role of interleukins in the tumor microenvironment. Each chapter focuses on the various ways to target the tumor microenvironment by intervention in the interleukin biology, including IL-1, IL-8, IL-21, IL-36 signaling, and more.
Taken alongside its companion volumes, Tumor Microenvironment: The Role of Interleukins – Part A updates us on what we know about various aspects of the tumor microenvironment, as well as future directions. This book is essential reading for advanced cell biology and cancer biology students as well as researchers seeking an update on research in the tumor microenvironment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38315-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-38314-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-38315-2
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site