Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Effectiveness of research-informed systemic therapy.
- Mindfulness and compassion-based interventions in relational contexts.
- Use of SCORE (Systemic Clinical Outcome and Routine Evaluation) as an indicator of family functioning in Europe.
- Systemic approaches for working with couples with high conflict behaviors.
- Therapeutic-Factor-Oriented skill building in systemic counseling.
- Importance of client feedback in development of professional knowledge base.
Systemic Research in Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy and Counseling is a must-have resource for researchers, professors, and graduate students in family therapy, clinical psychology, general practice/family medicine, and social work as well as all interrelated psychology and medical sub-disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Systemic Research in Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy and Counseling
- Series Title European Family Therapy Association Series
- Series Abbreviated Title European Family Therapy Association Series
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36560-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-36559-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-36562-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-36560-8
- Series ISSN 2569-877X
- Series E-ISSN 2569-8796
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 439
- Number of Illustrations 19 b/w illustrations, 28 illustrations in colour
Psychotherapy and Counseling
Family, Group and Systematic Therapy
- Buy this book on publisher's site