Table of contents
About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Effectiveness of research-informed systemic therapy.
- Mindfulness and compassion-based interventions in relational contexts.
- Use of SCORE (Systemic Clinical Outcome and Routine Evaluation) as an indicator of family functioning in Europe.
- Systemic approaches for working with couples with high conflict behaviors.
- Therapeutic-Factor-Oriented skill building in systemic counseling.
- Importance of client feedback in development of professional knowledge base.
Systemic Research in Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy and Counseling is a must-have resource for researchers, professors, and graduate students in family therapy, clinical psychology, general practice/family medicine, and social work as well as all interrelated psychology and medical sub-disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-36560-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-36559-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-36560-8
- Series Print ISSN 2569-877X
- Series Online ISSN 2569-8796
- Buy this book on publisher's site