About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- The co-occurrence of anxiety and depression in children and adolescents.
- The appearance of anxiety before or after substance abuse.
- Typical and atypical presentations of anxiety in children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Chronic illness and anxiety in young children.
- Family-oriented cognitive behavior therapy and its use in children with Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder.
- The potential relationship between conduct disorder and oppositional defiant disorder, and anxiety.
Anxiety Management in Children with Mental and Physical Health Problems is a must-have resource for researchers, professors, and graduate students as well as clinicians and other practitioners in clinical child and school psychology, social work, public health, family studies, educational psychology and counseling, health education, and allied disciplines.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-35606-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-35605-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-35606-4
- Series Print ISSN 2570-0421
- Series Online ISSN 2570-043X
- Buy this book on publisher's site