About this book
Revealing essential roles of the tumor microenvironment in cancer progression, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the latest research on how different signaling pathways are important in the tumor microenvironment. Multiple signaling pathways are covered, including S1P, neuregulin, Notch, erythropoietin, Rho-ROCK, mTOR, and more.
Taken alongside its companion volumes, these books update us on what we know about various aspects of the tumor microenvironment as well as future directions. Tumor Microenvironment: Signaling Pathways – Part A is essential reading for advanced cell biology and cancer biology students as well as researchers seeking an update on research in the tumor microenvironment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-35582-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-35581-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-35582-1
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site