Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses the difficult task of integrating computational techniques with virtual reality and healthcare. It discusses the use of virtual reality in various areas, such as healthcare, cognitive and behavioural training, understanding mathematical graphs, human–computer interaction, fluid dynamics in healthcare industries, accurate real-time simulation, and healthcare diagnostics.
Presenting the computational techniques for virtual reality in healthcare, it is a valuable reference resource for professionals at educational institutes as well as researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners in industry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-35252-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-35251-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-35252-3
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site