Table of contents
About this book
Since the release of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by the United Nations General Assembly in September 2015, UN agencies, member states and stakeholders have increasingly begun focusing on the adoption and implementation of these strategies to achieve the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. To work towards sustainability, strategic measures to encourage stakeholders to contribute to the goals of the 2030 agenda are called for.
To that end, this book presents research concepts and approaches to the sustainable management of industries, products, technologies, communities, education and the environment. In addition to assessing these approaches, it includes a wealth of case studies that share valuable insights and guidance on the way forward.
The book is chiefly intended for sustainable development practitioners, including researchers, government agencies, industries, NGOs and communities interested in adopting sustainable concepts and approaches.
Sustainable Management Sustainable Development Environmental Sustainability Social and Economic Development Sustainable Development Goals
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-34568-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-34567-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-34568-6
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8714
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8722
- Buy this book on publisher's site