Table of contents
About this book
This book provides key ideas for the design and analysis of complex energy management systems (EMS) for distributed power networks. Future distributed power networks will have strong coupling with (electrified) mobility and information-communication technology (ICT) and this book addresses recent challenges for electric vehicles in the EMS, and how to synthesize the distributed power network using ICT. This book not only describes theoretical developments but also shows many applications using test beds and provides an overview of cutting edge technologies by leading researchers in their corresponding fields.
- Describes design and analysis of energy management systems;
- Illustrates the synthesis of distributed energy management systems based on aggregation of local agents;
- Discusses dependability issues of the distributed EMS with emphasis on the verification scheme based on remote-operational hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation and cybersecurity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-33672-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-33671-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-33672-1
- Series Print ISSN 2196-3185
- Series Online ISSN 2196-3193
- Buy this book on publisher's site