Table of contents
About this book
This book makes a valuable contribution to innovation management in the form of an interdisciplinary analysis of contemporary international approaches. By introducing the concept of a 'techno-corporate gap,' it also highlights the crucial role that companies play in creating and managing innovation in order to increase (or decrease) the technological gap between countries, and in their economic development.
The originality of the book lies in its systems thinking oriented approach to the techno-corporate gap and technological gap, and their relation to corporate governance. These aspects are analyzed in detail, and not merely from an economic standpoint, but also with regard to innovativeness and regional social development.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-31768-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-31767-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-31768-3
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1941
- Series Online ISSN 2197-716X
- Buy this book on publisher's site