Table of contents
About this book
This book provides an inventory of water resources, describes water challenges, and suggests methodologies and technologies for integrated water resources management in the UAE. It also summarizes efforts of water conservation and management, and modern approaches for improvement of water resources management and decision-making related to this valuable resource. The authors are specialized in geology and hydrogeology and have been teaching and conducting scientific research on water resources in the UAE for the last three decades.
This book represents the main reference on water resources in the UAE for academia, researchers, professionals, students and the general public.
Modelling Techniques and Isotope Hydrology Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems Water Conservation and Harvesting Water in the United Arab Emirates Water Resources Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-31684-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-31683-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-31684-6
- Series Print ISSN 2509-7385
- Series Online ISSN 2509-7393
- Buy this book on publisher's site