Table of contents
About this book
An international community of experts comprise the research and survey contributions in this volume which covers a broad spectrum of areas in which analysis plays a central role. Contributions discuss theory and problems in real and complex analysis, functional analysis, approximation theory, operator theory, analytic inequalities, the Radon transform, nonlinear analysis, and various applications of interdisciplinary research; some are also devoted to specific applications such as the three-body problem, finite element analysis in fluid mechanics, algorithms for difference of monotone operators, a vibrational approach to a financial problem, and more.
This volume is useful to graduate students and researchers working in mathematics, physics, engineering, and economics.
Mathematical Analysis stability theory of functional equations variational principles geometric measure theory special functions functional analysis complementarity theory operations research engineering open problems
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-31339-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-31338-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-31339-5
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Series Online ISSN 1931-6836
- Buy this book on publisher's site