Table of contents
About this book
The purpose of this book is to assess the potential of phytochemical and molecular tools in the systematic and classification of plants. The topics covered include species concept, barcoding and phylogenetic analysis, chemotaxonomy use of polyketides, carotenes, cuticular wax, volatile oils, biodiversity of corals, metazoans, Ruta and Echinocereus.
It provides comprehensive and broad subject-based reviews, useful for students, teachers, researchers, and all others interested in the field. The field has been kept wide and general to accommodate the wide-ranging topics. This book will be useful to agriculturists, chemists, botanists, industrialists, and those involved in planning of crop plants.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30746-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-30745-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-30746-2
- Series Print ISSN 2352-474X
- Series Online ISSN 2352-4758
- Buy this book on publisher's site