About this book
In today’s ever-changing global world, there is a permanent need for anticipating new and evolving customer needs, resource supply constraints, and dynamically changing employee expectations. Sustainable innovation applies to products, services, and technologies as well as new business and organization models.
This book provides insights into sustainable innovation trends in various marketing- and management-related fields. Authors critically investigate, amongst others, the sustainability impact of disruptive product design and innovative collaboration solutions within buyer-supplier relationships, along with innovative organizational processes to promote sustainable well-being-productivity synergy in a VUCA world.
This volume is a uniquely positioned contribution of interrelated research articles on the sustainability-driven innovation needed for organizational health and future viability.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Sustainable Innovation
- Book Subtitle Trends in Marketing and Management
Anshu Saxena Arora
- Series Title International Marketing and Management Research
- Series Abbreviated Title International Marketing and Management Research
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30421-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-30420-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-30423-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-30421-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVII, 154
- Number of Illustrations 13 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site