About this book
This book presents a systematic application of recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) to the problem of asset management. While natural language processing and text mining techniques, such as semantic representation, sentiment analysis, entity extraction, commonsense reasoning, and fact checking have been evolving for decades, finance theories have not yet fully considered and adapted to these ideas.
In this unique, readable volume, the authors discuss integrating textual knowledge and market sentiment step-by-step, offering readers new insights into the most popular portfolio optimization theories: the Markowitz model and the Black-Litterman model. The authors also provide valuable visions of how AI technology-based infrastructures could cut the cost of and automate wealth management procedures.
This inspiring book is a must-read for researchers and bankers interested in cutting-edge AI applications in finance.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30263-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-30262-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-30263-4
- Series Print ISSN 2509-5706
- Series Online ISSN 2509-5714
- Buy this book on publisher's site