Table of contents
About this book
This book strives to take stock of current achievements and existing challenges in nuclear verification, identify the available information and gaps that can act as drivers for exploring new approaches to verification strategies and technologies.
With the practical application of the systems concept to nuclear disarmament scenarios and other, non-nuclear verification fields, it investigates, where greater transparency and confidence could be achieved in pursuit of newnational or international nonproliferation and arms reduction efforts.
A final discussion looks at how, in the absence of formal government-to-government negotiations, experts can take practical steps to advance the technical development of these concepts.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Nuclear Non-proliferation and Arms Control Verification
- Book Subtitle Innovative Systems Concepts
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29537-0
- Copyright Information This is a U.S. government work and not under copyright protection in the U.S.; foreign copyright protection may apply 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-29536-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-29539-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-29537-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 455
- Number of Illustrations 29 b/w illustrations, 63 illustrations in colour
International Humanitarian Law, Law of Armed Conflict
Military and Defence Studies
Security Science and Technology
Systems and Data Security
- Buy this book on publisher's site