Table of contents
About this book
This book strives to take stock of current achievements and existing challenges in nuclear verification, identify the available information and gaps that can act as drivers for exploring new approaches to verification strategies and technologies.
With the practical application of the systems concept to nuclear disarmament scenarios and other, non-nuclear verification fields, it investigates, where greater transparency and confidence could be achieved in pursuit of newnational or international nonproliferation and arms reduction efforts.
A final discussion looks at how, in the absence of formal government-to-government negotiations, experts can take practical steps to advance the technical development of these concepts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29537-0
- Copyright Information This is a U.S. government work and not under copyright protection in the U.S.; foreign copyright protection may apply 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-29536-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-29537-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site