Table of contents
About this book
This volume is divided into three major parts, each of which symbolizes a new virtuous circle that is added to the previous one in order to foster the dissemination of humanistic management (HM) among corporations and social institutions. After an introductory chapter explaining the concept of humanistic management and the plan behind this research project, the first part of the book is devoted to education. The authors address pedagogical strategies that can be used in higher education to introduce students to HM.
In turn, the second part of the book focuses on the implementation of HM in corporations, while the third presents an approach for measuring and monetizing the social value generated by corporations through their economic activities. In the closing chapter, the editors illustrate how the three parts of the book can be combined to generate virtuous cycles in corporations.
Sustainability Monetizing Social Value Corporate Governance Business Ethics Social Competitiveness
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-29426-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-29425-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-29426-7
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1941
- Series Online ISSN 2197-716X
- Buy this book on publisher's site